Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Choo choo or tsu tsu.... whatever....

I was only a child, but I was already verated by my aunt. I talk too much. I say things that need not be spoken - thus there were no secrets around me. My father told me to think before I speak. Yes, there are repercussions ... words have power. Information is power.

Truth hurts, but it is the truth thus it can not be libelous. Besides, life is really not fair.

Blissful ignorance ... this is what others decide for you. Should I not be the one to decide for this? Thus tell me first what I might want to know, let me think if I would rather live in blissful ignorance. With this philosophy - I have no qualms telling.....

Who am I? I do not know really. I am still not sure of myself.

Let us take this journey one day at a time.

No comments: